Arrival time Air Berlin AB8704 DUS-LED August 22nd 2010

rosstek

Новичок
In order to build my case in a claim for compensation due to a delay I need to know the exact arrival time of flight Air Berlin AB8704 DUS-LED on August 22nd 2010. Preferably landing time and time at the gate.
I've already checked http://www.flightstats.com, but unfortunately only departure data for this flight is listed.
Are there any sites in Russian with these kind of data, or does anyone have the requested time themselves?

Реклама
Thanks a lot. Although you linked to September in stead of August, it shows flight 8704 on August 22nd had the second shortest flight duration of all flights 8704 of the last 3 months.
I don't think Air Berlin has given me factual information when they claimed AB8704 was delayed due to strong head wind.

Последнее редактирование:
Result!

Finally result:

We have taken the opportunity to review the issue. As a gesture of goodwill we will withdraw our offer of a discount for your next booking. We will now refund a total amount of 400 EUR. In this context we must point out that this payment is carried out voluntarily without acceptance of statutory duty.

Thanks again.[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Regulation 261/2004 of the European Parliament and of the European Council

My flight AB8705 Dus-Led was delayed more than 3 hours, and with a flight distance of over 1750km I was to be given a compensation of 400 Euro according to Regulation 261/2004.

However
The Airline is not obliged to provide Cash compensation in the case of "Extraordinary Circumstances" (Defined earlier in the document), according to Article 5, Paragraph 3.
Air Berlin stated that the previous flight was delayed inter alia due the heavy head winds, which would mean Article 5, Paragraph 3 of Regulation 261/2004 should be applied here.
Actually flight AB8704 left Dusseldorf 2 hours and 45 late and had a very short flight duration due to strong tailwind.

Назад