ASEM 2006

Zege

Новичок
most of the vistors left today. Here is couple of them.

but there was much more during last weekend. I will put more picitures later on this week.

Последнее редактирование:
Реклама
Thanks e320. Most of the pictures are more and less boring side-shots

Последнее редактирование:
As far as I understand this meeting is a kind of party where gathered planes from whole the world? Nice time for spotters... I guess it will be cool to make something at DME.

Zege, it sounds almost like heaven! :D
I can't believe it could be true comparing to what we have now in Tallinn because of US president's visit. :mad:

Well, we were lucky because US president was not invited to that ASEM party :D . I’m sure everything would be much more difficult if he would be here as well.

Btw, I heard sometime in summer that someone form Russian spotter was taking photos at Helsinki-Vantaa when police came to ask some questions. And result was that police told this spotter some crap, like that is not loud to take photos or something like that. I only can say that here is not any rule like that. As long as you stay outside of fence, you can take as many pictures as you like. Airport police know that very well, but time to time if you are in “wrong place” someone can come and ask you leave. But then you just go another place and that’s it.

We usually don't have any problems with police. Security guards are different story this days - unfortunately. But they can't do anything as long you don't try to go another side of fence. So we just don't care if those come around. There is one international hand sign which can be used if they try to order you leave...

Назад