Development of Borispol airport

P

Hi!
I found the info that Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved the plan of development of Borispol airport on January 11. Do you think it is possible it happens and they start even this year or is it just one of their plans that never come true?
Thanks.
Patolog

Реклама
what kind of place is Borispol these days? I'm going to visit Kiev in april and look forvard to do some spotting there. At least they have quite good website, but is the place itself about the same as Pulkovo-1 or Sheremetyevo?

Borispol airport is pretty good these days as it even has a free Wi-Fi !!! Very clean inside. Small though. But if they are really planning to extend it - I am sure gonna be great!

I was in Borispol 3 weeks ago – was really impressed with the terminal. Small but very nice, accurate and cozy.

Lukas сказал(а):
I was in Borispol 3 weeks ago – was really impressed with the terminal. Small but very nice, accurate and cozy.
You are a little bit lucky. But try to image how this small terminal could be easily overcrowded - actually the key reason for the reconstruction plans.

Назад