Domodedovo Aerotel help needed :-)

Tamon

Новичок
Hi guys,

first of all, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Tamon, I am from Germany, and been taking pics of aircrafts for many years now. Maybe you've seen the one or other picture at Airliners.net or other databases...

Well, a couple of friends and myself will be visiting Moscow in September (my 2nd time, I have been in Moscow in 2006) and we would like to stay at the Domodedovo Aerotel. We made numerous requests via websites and approached the hotel directly but the prices mentioned seemed to be too high --> maybe a foreigner fare ? Now my question is - does anybody have an idea if there's a chance to book the hotel out of Russia with a better price than 150 Euros/night (about 4300 Rubels) ? Any info or help is highly appreciated !

Let me just say that I'm quite happy that a board like this excists on the net - and that there's even a place for not-Russian speakers...

A good weekend to all,

greets

Tamon

Реклама
Tamon,

If you're talkin' about the spotting tour you have no choice other than Aerotel. Price seems to be OK, but only if you pay it for the room, not for the person. I suggest you to use the expedia.com to book the room as they offer fair USD price

Best regards

Hi Vala,

thanks for your reply. Yes we are considering the Aerotel. I stayed there in 2005 and got some great shots out of the room - I was just hoping that the price when booked in Russia (not from Europe) would be cheaper (this is the case in many countries, maybe Russia too?). We already found some prices for 150 Euros on many sites.

greets

Tamon

Hi,Tamon!

If You will be expected to visit Moscow again,i can help You to find some hotels with more cheaper prices than 150 Euros per night.

Назад