изчез Steve Fossett

Irreligious, может и в самом деле, решил дядька от суеты и шумихи заныкаться где-нить на островке... и отдыхает там в своё удовольствие... маловероятно конечно, и несколько глупо с моей стороны предпологать такое, но вдруг...

Реклама
Оппанньки - вот только что на forumavia.ru опубликовали - статья в Daily Telegraph действительно имеется.... вранье ведь, а?

Цитата

Английский Daily Telegraph (газета та еще, впрочем, вроде "МК") тиснула статью (см. внизу) в которой, со ссылками на военных, которые Фоссетта разыскивали, и представителей страховой компании, аффтар занимается спекуляциями на тему того, что Фоссетт, возможно, срежиссировал свое собственное исчезновение (не очень понятно только, зачем - не ради же $50 миллионов страховой премии - состояние самого Фоссетта было гораздо больше). В общем, смахивает на журналистское кидание говном...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2462912/Adventurer-Steve-Fossett-'may-have-faked-his-own-death'.html

Adventurer Steve Fossett 'may have faked his own death'
Round-the-world flying adventurer Steve Fossett may have faked his own death, investigators have claimed.

By Chris Irvine
Last Updated: 5:37PM BST 28 Jul 2008

Steve Fossett's disappearence last September sparked the biggest search in American history Photo: HEATHCLIFF O'MALLEY
Fossett, a friend of Virgin boss Richard Branson, and the first man to fly non-stop round the earth in a hot air balloon, went missing last September when his final flight in a light plane over the Nevada desert went missing.

However, Lieutenant Colonel Cynthia Ryan of the US Civil Air Patrol has said Fossett, whose body or plane was never found, could still be alive.

She said: "I've been doing this search and rescue for 14 years. Fossett should have been found.

"It's not like we didn't have our eyes open. We found six other planes while we were looking for him. We're pretty good at what we do."

Fossett's disappearance sparked the biggest search in American history, with the Civil Air Patrol's Black Hawks, fitted with infra-red technology, joined by over 30 private planes and internet experts scanning the Nevada desert looking for clues.

Lt Col Ryan believes Fossett may have faked his own death due to personal problems or fears about his business dealings.

There are also a number of anomalies that question whether Fossett's plane ever crashed.

Only one witness, a pilot at hotel magnate Barron Hilton's flying ranch near Reno, claims to have seen him take off that day.

That witness claims Fossett asked him to prepare the plane for take off, even though he had never allowed anyone else to do this before.

Fossett also apparently claimed he was going to scout for locations for a land speed record attempt, but he supposedly took off with no emergency equipment.

The choice of plane was also a baffling one - a Bellanca Citabria Super Decathlon, which, according to risk assessor Robert Davis said was constructed from a steel and wood frame, but actually covered in fabric, making it easy to dismantle.

Davis conducted an eight-month investigation for insurers Lloyd's of London, said to face a Ј25 million payout on Fossett's death.

He said: "What I've strived to find out is what happened to this man in the run-up to his disappearance, why did he disappear?

"I spoke to reporters who were on the scene, people who were helping out with the search efforts, anyone whom I thought could shed some light on this.

"I discovered that there is absolutely no proof that Steve Fossett is actually dead. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I'm a man who deals in facts, and I don't really care if he is alive or dead, it make no difference to me.

"What I am interested in is the truth - and a proper criminal investigation of this man's disappearance was never undertaken by law enforcement or officials in the state of Nevada."

Национальный комитет транспортной безопасности США объявил, что причиной падения самолета известного путешественника Стива Фоссета, скорее всего, стало попадание в нисходящие потоки воздуха. Об этом сообщает Associated Press.

Как показало расследование, сила нисходящих потоков была столь высока, что после попадания в них небольшой самолет Фоссета не мог снова набрать высоту. BBC News уточняет, что свидетельств технической неисправности самолета эксперты не нашли. В частности, двигатель продолжал работать даже после того, как машина упала и загорелась.

63-летний миллионер Стив Фоссет, в 2002 году в одиночку совершивший кругосветное путешествие на на воздушном шаре, пропал без вести во время полета над штатом Невада в сентябре 2007 года. В феврале 2008 года суд Чикаго признал Фоссета умершим.

В октябре 2008 года в районе Мамонтовых озер в Калифорнии был найден самолет Фоссета, неподалеку от которого лежали летные права пропавшего миллионера и человеческие кости. В ноябре генетическая экспертиза показала, что эти кости являются останками Фоссета. По мнению экспертов, пилот погиб при ударе о землю, а затем его останки съели дикие звери.

http://lenta.ru/news/2009/07/10/downdraft/

Назад