My Aeroflot-Nord flight

vlaakko

Новичок
Hello guys

I will be flying from Peterburg to Moscow on monday 25.09. Flight is SU 680 operated by Aeroflot-Nord. Timetable says it will be TU-134 but is there a risk that i will be flying on B737?:mad:

Реклама
Difficult to say. First of all international - if they have any. At least for flights on behalf of Aeroflot. Also to Moscow. LED - SVO is also among priorities, but its true - seems unlikely.

vlaakko,
If you would have a good in-flight view, ask seats 4, 5, 8, 9, 12, 16, 17 A,D or 13 A, 18 D. I don't recomend seats 7, 10, 14 A,D and 18 A. There are no windows at these rows.

Юрьич, depending on version it can be brilliant seats 3A and 3D - a lot of space ahead (good for spotting). 18D and 19D is good for pictures as well: in between wing and engine - both are well visible. I'm not sure about seat 5. In versions I've used it was no window there. 6 was ok. Normally I ask 3 or 4 A or D or 18-19D.

Fyodor, as far as I remember 5N has only on intl flight from ARH to Murmansk - Rovaniemi - Luleo which is operated by An-24 nowadays, so 735 is too big for it.

I guess that 735 would be mainly used for routes to Ural and Siberia (CEK & OMS) so MOW-LED route will be still served by a whistler.

Fyodor,

Hmmm... I think, row 3 is at the business class cabin.

I have flown on Aeroflot-Nord's RA-65066, 65082, 65084, 65096, 650108 and Aeroflot's RA-65567, 65717, 65781.

Aeroflot-Nord's Tu-134s have the following ecomomic class cabins:
Aeroflot's planes have the same seat map, but numbering is 5-12, 13-19.

Последнее редактирование:
Thanks for your replies, it would be a big disappointment to find myself in a 737. I can imagine that boeing is considered as a huge upgrade comparing to older tupolevs, but for me there's nothing special about boeings or airbuses, i see more than enough of those when spotting here at Helsinki. Only regular passenger operator here today with russian plane is severstal with their yak-40. Thank god we get plenty of an-12's and 124's :D

vlaakko, anyway, if there'd be a Boeing you'll be one of its' first passengers with 5N and your report here at aviaforum.ru will be really interesting for most users. But that doesn't mean that a report about Tu-134 flight may be less interesting ;)

Реклама
Last time I used AFLT's whistler I had 3A seat at economy class. Don't remember the registration.

At Nord 65082 - yes - it was rows 1 and 2 at business and economy was started from 5.

vlaakko, make it easy - just ask for the 1st row at economy. Or if u'd like to enjoy wing and engine view - last or next to last rows D seat. :)

I still have a question about getting to/from airport. Is there a bus service currently operating between moskovskaya metro and pulkovo-1 and between sheremetyevo and rechnoy vokzal metro? If i take a taxi to/from these metro stations, how much should i pay?

vlaakko,

I don't recomend to take a taxi near "Moskovskaya". Taxi-drivers are swindlers. They overprice service. Buses are cheaper. Leave the "Moskovskaya" metro station through the south exit of the station and cross the street via underpass. The bus stop is near McDonald's. Take city-bus #39 (not #13! Buses #13 go to the Pulkovo-2 terminal). You will pay only 12 RUR for a ticket. Also you can take a shuttle minibus (fixed-run taxi) #T-39 or others marked "Пулково-1". Some of them goes to Pulkovo 1 via Pulkovo 2. Minibus fare is about 17-30 RUR. Ride time is 15-20 minutes.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/2823812800095630685dVTXRi

also you can take the "Аэропорт Экспресс" (airport-express).

The comfortable Scania bus take off from metro station "Пушкинская" (Pushkinskaya) and "Технологический Институт" (Tehnologicheskiy institut) each 20 minutes through the Moskovskiy prospekt to the Pulkovo-1 and Pulkovo-2 without any stops.

The fixed price 70 RUR.

24 hours a day.

as the bonus - Unlimited luggage conveyance.

Последнее редактирование:
Thanks for all your advice guys, trip and flight were succesfull. It was easier than i thought to find my way to/from the airport, bus 39 arrived just when i arrived to the bus stop and there were plenty of minibuses at sheremetyevo willing to take me to rezhnoy cheap. Plane was RA-65067 and seat was 7b. It's paintjob and interior were not very impressive but that's what a good soviet plane is all about ;) and flight was a fun ride with good service.

Назад