Photos from Финляндия

Andrey, I live about 30km from Helsinki-Vantaa Airport. I didn't go Kauhava, even this year I would have possibilty to do that. But I been traveling a bit June anyway, so it was just nice to be in home.

Реклама
Yes, OH-LPC was last one on use. I don't know if here still is couple others as well, but that was last MD-80 flight for Finnair. Of course they still have their MD-11's :)

I mean that several DC-9-50s which were retired from Finnair are now flying for Khors Avia in Ukraine. And that is why I wonder whether any of retired DC-9-80s (aka MD-80s) will go to Ukraine too.

Реклама
sure thing pal - just search a.net for UR-CBV (cn 47772/890) - Ex Finnair OH-LYV. Or UR-CCK (cn 48134/980) Ex. OH-LYX.

here is some of the ex-Finnair MD-80's

OH-LPA -> SE-RFC FlyNordic
OH-LPB -> OE-LJE MAP Executive Flight Service
OH-LPD -> SE--RGP Nordic Airways
OH-LPE -> SE-RDS FlyNordic
OH-LPF -> SE-RDV FlyNordic
OH-LPG -> SE-RGO Nordic Airways
OH-LPH -> SE-RFA FlyNordic

I think you can see a patern here :D So, I think OH-LPC will go to Sweden as well.

ex OH-LPD visited EFHK couple of weeks ago as it was flying FlyMe's flights

Mavr сказал(а):
тип,
DC-9-50 are flying for Umair not for Khors8-)

Yes, I think all the ex Finnair DC-9-50 which went to Khors are now leased for UM Air or Aero Asia. When they left Finland they were usually all white, no titles. I think this was one the exception, but either this one had any titles on it.

DC-9 - nostalgia ship. She was my first non-Russian made plane I've used - in 1995 by SAS to Oslo Gardemuen via ARN. And the first international airliner I've spotted in 1989.

That was the time btw when SAS provided one of the best services in Europe...:rolleyes:

Реклама
Назад