Photos from Финляндия

Zege, good question but I don't know what to say. :)
Actually I haven't seen both "Avies" L-410s (ES-PLB and ES-PLC) at TLL for about a year - they were using two L-410s of "Apatas Air" (LY-AVT and LY-AVZ). Then about a month ago ES-PLC appeared again in new c/s. Probably ES-PLB will also appear soon :rolleyes: .
I'll pay more attention to Avies planes and will let you know if I find out anything.

Реклама
His Majesty King Abdullah had lunch today with Finnish President. So he flew over here with his "business jet" and arrived about at 12, had lunch and departed to London after 3 pm.

Another Avies question. Used Avies call sign when arrived/departed yesterday. Does anybody knows cn? Or ex registration?

RA-82080 was here whole day. Haven't seen these giant for while. I hope VDA & POL start flying via Helsinki like they did before summer.

Blue1 will fly last Saab 2000 flights tommorrow.

KF435 (OH-SAS) HEL-ARN last flight from Helsinki.
KF465 VAA-ARN (OH-SAT?) last Saab 2000 flight for Blue1.

Реклама
thanx!

A nice bird - love it since SAS replaced MD-82 with Saab-2000 on ARN-ARH route in late 90s (they were still with flags on a belly).

EU and ASEM summits are bringing interesting visitors to Helsinki-Vantaa. ASEM is at next weekend, but unfortunately wheater looks crap.

Il-76 is not very common visitor in Finland :( But today we got two :D

First one came already yeasterday and standing in Helsinki-Vantaa, other one visitied at Pori today.

Последнее редактирование:
Il-76 is parked in technical area right next to employees parking lot. Excellent place :) They use that place some times for Air Finland's B757s. In this picture you can see that place from different angle. Left side of the picture you can see part of the parking lot's fence, so you can see how close you can get there. Il-76 is parked where DC-10's are in this picture.

Последнее редактирование:
Назад