Possibly in Moscow this weekend

Aviamil

Новичок
Hi,

I've been visiting this forum for a few years now, I'm known to forum poster ' Micro ' who sometimes posts information that we have discussed on my behalf.

I work in the industry and some of you may know of the company Airclaims, I did work for them up until we changed names to Ascend Ltd. I've visited Moscow a couple of times now and have a few pictures on A.net under the name ' Marc-Antony Payne'.

The reason for joining is that I may very well be coming out to see the Victory Day flypast and wondered if any forum members can advise on the best place to see the flypast from. I shoot with a Nikon D200 + Bigma 50-500mm, I have a rough idea on where to go, but if any other members here are planning a weekend of spotting around Moscow I would be greatful if any may have a spare space in their car as I do not drive. I know my way around Moscow using the Metro & some of the photography points @SVO, VKO & DME but as I say without a car I'm limited as to what i can see.

Many thanks for any help given,

Marc

Spaseeba Bolshoi!

Реклама
Hi Marc,

I suggest you to go to the Moscow river embankment near the North river terminal (Rechnoy Vokzal metro station) If you want to shot the large planes and formations. But this point is completely useless to shot the copters.

it's easy to get it by walk, just take the green metro line to northbound direction for the Rechnoy Vokzal metro station and follow to the North River Terminal via park

http://maps.yandex.ru/?um=PMCxvm2QcMsX-8tIPR97zG6nghj7LAqj&l=sat,skl

Well i'm now all booked, Visa sorted etc......Thanks for all the help. See some of you there.....

Marc

Назад