Spotting in Moscow and LED

ketko

Новичок
Hi!
I am new to this forum and
I am planning a trip to Russia and I would like to ask you, if you could give me advice on some spots at SVO, DME, BKA, VKO and LED if I dont have car, therefore they need to be accessible on foot or by bus. I dont mind walking up to 45min.

Also, I would like to ask you, whats the cheapest route from Moscow to fly Il62, 86, 96 or An-24 or 26 and maybe Yak 40/42, as I would like to fly on one of those.

Thank you very much.

Some of my work can be seen here: http://jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=19565

Реклама
Hi,

IMHO the cheapest route to fly An-24 is from Moscow (VKO) to Pskov with UTair. The rates are 1500 RUB (approx. $61 or EUR 42) one way, and 2810 RUB ($114 or EUR 79) return trip. But there is an inconvenience: flight VKO-PKV departs Moscow at 7:10 PM and arrives Pskov 8:50 PM, but the return flight departs 7:00 AM next day, so you have to spend night in Pskov. These flights are operated from Monday till Friday.

As for Yak-42, Gazpromavia operates this AC on the route VKO - LED
on Fridays:
VKO-LED 8:15 PM - 9:20 PM 3240 RUB ($132 or EUR 91)
LED-VKO 10:30 PM - 11:55 PM 2190 RUB ($89 or EUR 61)

on Sundays:
VKO-LED 5:20 PM - 6:40 PM 2490 RUB ($101 or EUR 70)
LED-VKO 7:40 PM - 9:10 PM 3240 RUB ($132 or EUR 91)

Best regards=)

wm

ketko, hi mate!

if you could give me advice on some spots at SVO, DME, BKA, VKO and LED if I dont have car, therefore they need to be accessible on foot or by bus

I guess not many people would like to discuss spotpoint openly considering fact that it is source of interest of police and aviation security - spotting is still subject of restrictions here. Try to contact with someone of photographers directly through the A.net. JP. PS etc. - they might will help you with locations and accompany you.

I dont mind walking up to 45min.

Then you've choosed the wrong country, mate! ;)

Also, I would like to ask you, whats the cheapest route from Moscow to fly Il62, 86, 96 or An-24 or 26 and maybe Yak 40/42, as I would like to fly on one of those.

See above but note that most of major Russian airlines are accessed to international booking nets - you can find their rates at the internet or at the tourists offices. See the flights to big cities closest to Moscow - Nizhny Novgorod for example.

Closer to date of your arrival ask guys here regarding info on special fares - it can be a certain chance. Quite a few chances to get realy cheap tickets for Il-62 or Il-96.

Назад