Take a ride back in time when...

Zege

Новичок
DC-8 was still used in passanger traffic

There was Kar-Air

And Finnish Air Force flew MiG's !

Последнее редактирование:
Реклама
Zege, thanks a lot, especially for MiG-21s!

If you have more photos from the past - it would be great to see them.

...late 80's a new airline was formed. It used name Air Botnia until January 1, 2004. These days company uses name Blue1. When they started, they flew night cargo flights on behalf of the Finnish Post Office. Maybe they thought it was not so important for the cargo how planes looks like :D Plane has hydrid colos of former owner of the Bandeirante (Blue c/s comes from Finnaviation) and brown was more and less same which Air Botnia's Bandeirantes later would get.

Wow! 4 different alive MiG's 21! It's simply flying museum!
Thank's, Zege - I think - everybody is pleased for this photos!

That's a pity, so much time passed since those photos =\
2039_55.jpg

(probably, Romania'n airforces)

It would be so much fun to see 21's flying again and also those great drakens. Both were replaced by hornets many years ago so i think it won't happen. When did Russia withdraw it's mig-21's?

You ought to go to Hurgada(Egypt),there're lots of MiG-21....I've got some foto-s but they're(MiG-21) too far...

a few more DC-8's from early 90's

And yes, that first one is Tocumen Air Cargo, not any Air Force or Army ;) Painted for the movie and I think that guys in TAC thougth this c/s is cool, so why spend any money to new painting :D

I found this as well. Only Stratofreighter I have ever saw in action. Early morning take-off in Miami. Crap light, crap picture, but at least something...

Реклама
Well, I'm glad if you guys like those.

Here is another "movie star" :D OH-LCH was painted, or maybe more like taped over to look like Soviet DC-3 back in 40s. However, real c/s would be dark green. But owners of the aircraft were not excited about the idea that this silver would be painted over green. So instead to make this green, film makers taped over blue line and make it look all silver c/s.

Назад