What does it mean?

maTT

LED
Few days ago I got following message in my mailbox. I was ready to delete it as one of many other spam messages but...

Maybe some of you guys know what did she talk about?

==============================================

Dear Dr. Ilyin,

Are you the great Yevgeny Ilyin who runs the IMBP? I hope so!
I\'m a science writer and bestselling author in the US, working on a proposal for a book about space travel. The human side of it -- the physical and psychological challenges, all the things IMBP has focused on for all these years.

I have been reading about the Mars500 simulation/isolation project. It\'s amazing -- is there any way I could profile this project? If I came to Moscow as the volunteers emerged from one of the two shorter trials, might I be able to speak to them? (I even applied to be a volunteer and offered to take an intensive Russian language class. But of course, I haven\'t a comet\'s chance in hell of being chosen!)

Is there a phone number I might reach you at?

Thank you so much for your help.

Warmly,
Mary Roach

Mary Roach is the author of the New York Times bestsellers Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers, and Spook: Science Tackles the Afterlife. Stiff has been translated into 16 languages, and Spook was a 2005 New York Times Notable Book. Mary has written for Outside, National Geographic, Wired, New Scientist, The New York Times Magazine, and NPR’s “All Things Considered.” She is a contributing editor at the science magazine Discover, a Frequent Contributor at the New York Times Book Review, a National Magazine Award finalist, and a winner of the American Engineering Societies’ Engineering Journalism award.

==================================

As I understood she found me on MyAviation.net were I have only one picture =) http://www.myaviation.net/search/photo_search.php?id=01136991

If it is not a joke can we help this lady? :D

Последнее редактирование:
Реклама
Unforceble - manyletters... :D
Is Mrs. Roach really want visit Russia for isolation being in any sims?
So, MaTT, I think that was joke.

Назад