Worldwide shortage of pilots (forecast)

OLEG AN-2,
Why don't you get FAA license and try BA? I guess you are not qualified for ATP, so get CPL at least. That will give you chance to get FO position in BA.

Реклама
Be02 сказал(а):
OLEG AN-2,

Why don't you get FAA license and try BA? I guess you are not qualified for ATP, so get CPL at least. That will give you chance to get FO position in BA.

Just trying to understand whether FAA CPL license will work if you appy for the job in European carrier, like BA. Perhaps, it should be converted into JAA ATPL first.

As I also beleive, BA is still not easy to enter for applicants. Especially for people with non EU citizenship and without multy-engine jet experience .

So, FO position with low cost company seems to be more realistic to enter ... Provided you also got the valid typerating for either A320 or B737 and valid EU workpermit.

But I might not be right. Would appreciate more clarification on the subject..

Последнее редактирование:
Despite of the fact that everyone yells that there is no pilots at all, the average time to apply for FO position, even having ME + IR in EU is 1.5 year. This means that you have to spend around 1.5 year to look around for any suitable for you position.
It is in case of you have valid EU work permit and about fluent English.
If it is not the case the time will increase.

BTW Alex, please pick up mobile :) you have at least couple of missed calls from me.
BTW1 Salaries in EU are growthing not too quickly and ones in the Russia will overrun them.

Назад