SSJ в эксплуатации (Северсталь)

Wayfarer515

Wayfarer515

Новичок
[QUOTE = "Fishbed, post: 2808567, member: 5788"]
On the SSJ-new, I hope the mysterious 500 kg won't come and go ...
[/ QUOTE]
Sorry tovarich, what 500kg are you talking about? Is the fuel gauge design faulty in the SSJ? There should be at least two independent systems measuring fuel levels, and the FMC should issue a fuel disagreement alarm right? This problem has also happened in Airbus, Boeing and ATR.

Реклама
Fishbed

Fishbed

Старожил
Wayfarer515, I'm talking about fuel measuring accuracy which depends on fuel desnity (or densitometer accuracy). In some cases water in fuel might lead to sudden change of fuel level, in some cases densitometer fault might lead to the same fuel measurment system behavior. No faults appear on EWD, only + or - 500 kg in one wing with imbalance message. Usually crew takes a decision back to the stand due to you are not able to recognize spurious message or fuel leakage.

Z

ZmeyGorynych

Местный
Wayfarer515, I'm talking about fuel measuring accuracy which depends on fuel desnity (or densitometer accuracy). In some cases water in fuel might lead to sudden change of fuel level, in some cases densitometer fault might lead to the same fuel measurment system behavior. No faults appear on EWD, only + or - 500 kg in one wing with imbalance message. Usually crew takes a decision back to the stand due to you are not able to recognize spurious message or fuel leakage.
Это связано с качеством топлива? или глюк самой системы?