SSJ в эксплуатации (Interjet)

Модератор темы: Дегунцов Олег
Реклама
Чтобы не было путаницы с инвесторами, родственные связи.

Карлос Дель Валле приступает к работе в Interjet в качестве заместителя генерального директора авиакомпании Мигеля Алемана ... его отец, бизнесмен Алехандро Дель Валле и Карлос Кабал Пенише вложили значительные средства, чтобы заработать на авиакомпании во времена Covid! Для Interjet наступают новые времена! ...
Carlos Del Valle estrena cargo en Interjet como Director general Adjunto de la aerolínea de Miguel Alemán ... su padre el Empresario Alejandro Del Valle y Carlos Cabal Peniche inyectaron una importante cantidad de recursos para capitalizar la aerolínea en estos tiempos del Covid ! Soplan nuevos tiempos para Interjet ! ...

освобожденный из-под ареста :)
Интересно, получается, когда арестовали, консервацию сделали как положено? Явно с ним работают, хоть он и без двигателя. Было фото в начале года, на стоянке XA-JLG, а за ним XA-IJR с двумя двигателями. Тоже кандидат на восстановление?

Арестовывались XA-JLG, XA-IJR, XA-NSG, XA-BMO.
Сам арест был не очень продолжительным.
Не знаю, проводилась ли при этом какая-то консервация, но могли просто выбрать самолеты, которые находятся в лучшем техническом состоянии... Совсем хлам смысла арестовывать как бы и нет...
Все эти борта относят к числу тех, кого можно восстановить.
Про двигатели было упоминание, что "двигатели, наконец-то, отправили в ремонт"

Screenshot_20200820_203640_com.flightradar24free.jpg

Даже XA-DAS летает 💛

New route announced for September:
In the meantime, there is no need to know about it. "
In the meantime, there is no need to know about it. "
From MEX: CUN, MTY, GDL ,CJS, MID, TGZ
From MTY: CUN, CJS, CUU
From TIJ: CUU, HMO
From MID: TGZ

CUN and MTY goe four times daily. According to my analysis they need between 3 to 4 more SSJs to fulfill these schedule.

Реклама
[QUOTE = "ZmeyGorynych, post: 2788632, member: 35248"]
And what about crew?
[/ QUOTE]

There are crews available that are certified to fly both the A320 and SSJ100 available, what I am not sure of is if the SSJ certification is still up to date for these pilots. Maybe they had to undertake some additional training or reached some sort of agreement with the regulator.

Screenshot_20200823_023908.jpg

Screenshot_20200823_025758.jpg

Wayfarer515, Waiting for information.🙁
Вообще этот позывной рейса MEX-GDL, но что-то пошло не так)

Screenshot_20200823_024941.jpg

Последнее редактирование:
Don't worry, it seems XA-JBA joined the fleet with some MEL items, you can see it was never heavily used and was mostly as reserve for the other five. The same happened to XA-MRM before. I think there should be another SSJ ready to fill up the reserve role instead of XA-JBA, so let's see if another SSJ flies from TLC o MEX today or tomorrow.

Update: It seems there was some problem during the flight from MEX-GDL and landed in TLC, at the moment it is unknown what happened.

Последнее редактирование:
Don't worry, it seems XA-JBA joined the fleet with some MEL items, you can see it was never heavily used and was mostly as reserve for the other five. The same happened to XA-MRM before. I think there should be another SSJ ready to fill up the reserve role instead of XA-JBA, so let's see if another SSJ flies from TLC o MEX today or tomorrow.

Update: It seems there was some problem during the flight from MEX-GDL and landed in TLC, at the moment it is unknown what happened.
Thank you very much!

6 самолетов Интерджета за последние две недели демонстрируют достаточно стабильный налет
9-16.08.202016-23.08.2020
XA-VER
43​
60:32:00​
37​
59:33:00​
XA-VAS
37​
58:39:00​
37​
64:52:00​
XA-PPY
27​
51:22:00​
21​
38:38:00​
XA-MRM
40​
71:28:00​
41​
58:11:00​
XA-JBA
36​
64:10:00​
30​
57:21:00​
XA-DAS
6​
7:51:00​
16​
29:39:00​
Всего
189​
314:02:00​
182​
308:14:00​

It seems XA-JBA returned to MEX after all. A friend from one of Mexico´s aviation forum shared with me the ATC audio, they mentioned they had some problem with one of the airplane´s "fans" and requested to return to MEX, I wonder if they referred to the air conditioning packs , which you have mentioned here before was one of the common issues with faulty sensors on the SSJ.

Specific message begins at 16:00 to 16:22 in Spanish:
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://archive-server.liveatc.net/mmmx/MMMX1-Aug-22-2020-2300Z.mp3 [/ URL]

Реклама
Назад